Wednesday 18 August 2010

im flying in my nike air jordans


i'm guessing their wives don't have to get on their knees for fellatio marathons , maybe i should marry one , it would do wonders for my arthritis

Before They Were Pros: Air Jordan Edition   Part 2

Air Jordan IV, V, XVII, & XVIII   Dissolved

Air Jordan III (3)   Andrew Jones PE Turf Trainer


oh , and one more thing....
SOMEBODY BUY ME THESE PLEASE... I WILL MAKE YOU JELLOF AND CHICKEN...

Air Jordan Rare Air   Olympic | Available

actually fuck it i get enough im just being Jewish with my money again. when it come to air Jordans i usually really dislike them, and purely because it is just a BUTTERS shape for anything to go on your feet, it only succeeds i n making them look soo fekking huge, but these babies NEED me.... you don't understand ,the very soles of my feet crave to be with these Air Jordan Rare Air – ‘Olympic'


XX BYRON

No comments:

Post a Comment